HEC Lausanne offers two Bachelor of Science programmes, in Economics and Management. The first two years are common to both courses and you then specialise in your third year. Both programmes have a significant focus on quantitative aspects from the first year onwards: courses in mathematics, statistics, accountancy and information systems represent over two thirds of the programme.
Once you have completed your undergraduate course, you will be eligible for one of the School’s Master’s programmes.
Faculty of Business and Economics
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics
French (Course media may be in English from the first year. Some third-year optional courses are taught in English).
30 April. If you require a visa to study in Switzerland: 28 February.
At UNIL, the following Master's programmes are open without further conditions to holders of the Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Management
- Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems
- Master of Science (MSc) in Actuarial Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Accounting, Control and Finance
- Master of Science (MSc) in Economics
- Master of Science (MSc) in Finance
- Master of Arts (MA) in Public Management and Policy
- Master of Law (MLaw) in Legal Issues, Crime and Security of Information Technologies
- Master of Law (MLaw) in Law and Economics
- Master of Arts (MA) in Tourism Studies