- A Free Mover exchange is an exchange that is not undertaken within our exchange agreements
- You are responsible for finding out and making all procedures with the chosen institution: admission, semester fees, language requirements, housing, etc.
- The grade average requirements also apply to a Free Mover exchange
- Bachelor students: if you have obtained a minimum grade average of 4.2 in the 2nd year of the Bachelor's program, you can do a Free Mover exchange in the Spring of the 3rd year
- If you have been selected under an exchange agreement, and you refuse the seat that has been allocated to you, you cannot then do a Free Mover exchange
- A partial reduction from the UNIL semester fees can be requested, please consult the Grants & Financial support . No mobility grants are paid