Applications are evaluated on the basis of academic criteria as well as extra-curricular activities (motivation, professional experience, personal interests, participation in associations, criteria used in the choice of destinations,…).
Some destinations require a language test.
- Each application must follow the GPA required by the Faculty and sometimes by the partner institution as well
- The selection is made on the basis of the student's application
- The format and content of the application differs according to the different types of exchange agreements. More information
- The deadline for application depends on the chosen universities and on the agreement
- In case of a multiple application, once an application for a destination has been accepted, the student’s application for all other chosen destinations is removed