We recommend that you inform yourself well in advance of the dates when you can take your language test, as the demand is very high at the accredited institutes during the period preceding the application deadlines for exchanges.
Before applying, please check for the language requirements of each selected institution.
A language test:
- Is required for most overseas destinations and several European destinations
- Must be submitted with the application, on time
- Must still be valid at the time of departure for the exchange. Most tests are valid for 2 years
- Can be reimbursed by the SASME, see deadlines and conditions here
- Can be validated as ECTS credits in the 3rd year of the Bachelor program, see conditions here
If you have taken your language test in the “Home Edition” version (online), please check that it is accepted by the partner universities you are applying to.