Insurances & Admin

In this section, you'll find a wide range of useful administrative information for people who live and study in Switzerland.

  • Health insurance (LaMal) and accident insurance;
  • Other insurances (AVS, RC, household insurance, ECA, legal protection insurance);
  • Residents' Control;
  • Legal and judicial assistance (CSP Vaud's Jet Service and CSP Vaud's Fraternité).
Follow us: